Current available jobs in Facility Operations:
The Manager Maintenance is responsible for overseeing the cleaning and custodial care of the interior and exterior of a multi-purpose arena and stadium, responsible for providing a safe, clean facility before, during, and after all events including but not limited to restrooms, offices, lobbies, entryways, storage, back of house, locker rooms, and loading dock, manage and supervise a crew up to 80 people.
Key Job Factors:
1. Level of accountability: Generally managed
2. Level of decision making: Diversified tasks
3. Has contact with: Inside / Outside company; Occasionally w/executives
4. Supervision: Direct supervision/management of employee(s)
# of direct reports: Maintenance Employees
5. Physical Requirements: Frequent standing or walking
6. Travel Percentage (%): Not Applicable
1. Overisght and supervision of staff who perform daily cleaning and custodial care for the entire Arena & Stadium
2. Direct, train, and educate staff on the safe handling practices with equipment, chemicals, and procedures
3. Maintain accurate time keeping for all staff in the department
4. Ensure changeovers, event set-up, maintenance tasks are completed by working closely with conversion and Operations staff
5. Schedule daily staff and plan for upcoming staffing needs for all events
6. Monitor expenses and order supplies as necessary
7. Work with other departments to make sure all needs are met both with event and non-event days
8. Monitor and ensure all policies, procedures, and guidelines are followed by maintenance staff in daily work routines
9. In addition to the major purpose and tasks of the job, this position will be required to perform a combination of supportive functions solely determined by the Director and/or General Manager of the facility.
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
1. A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (some college course work preferred)
2. Years of related work experience: 5 years of experience in public facilities (arena, convention center, hotels, or similar)
3. Must have the ability to work flexible hours including long hours, nights, weekends, and holidays
4. Adheres to OSHA requirements
5. Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring staff
6. Ability to supervise and train staff with the safe practices in custodial cleaning
7. Working knowledge of custodial and cleaning equipment
8. Knowledge of budget preparation and monitoring spending
9. Must have the ability in planning, coordinating, and establishing priorities
10. Above average written, verbal and computer skills
11. Maintain professional and effective working relationships with all employees of the arena
12. Knowledge of the function and operation of a multi-purpose sports and entertainment facility
13. Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
Oracle Arena & Oakland/Alameda County Coliseum are AEG Facilities-managed venues and Northern California's premiere sports and entertainment venues home to the Oakland Athletics (MLB), Oakland Raiders (NFL) and Golden State Warriors (NBA). Additionally, we host the top entertainers, family shows and special events at our venues.
The primary responsibility of this position is to welcome guests and personally guide VIP Guests to the VIP club and to their seats. The Concierge will provide guests with a great experience. The Concierge is expected to be personable and professional at all times, answer general questions, and assist guests to the best of their ability.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ