Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting their department with general administrative duties.
· Responsible for general administrative support activities including preparing documents and presentations, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence, scheduling appointments, sending meeting notices, and maintaining electronic and hard files. May assist in the creation of artist settlement folders and sponsorship invoices.
· May be responsible for providing general office support including coordinating inter-office communications, fielding phone inquiries, mail coordination, ordering of office supplies, operation and maintenance of office equipment and office building, and sending / receiving shipments.
· Establish and maintain filing systems, contact lists and other databases.
· Plan meetings as required (including preparation of materials, meeting notifications, catering).
· Other duties and special projects as assigned.
· High School Diploma or its equivalency
· 1-2 years of office administration work experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ